Making Your First Appointment
For your convenience, patients are seen Monday through Friday by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (970) 420-6848, or for more information, feel free to contact us via e-mail or our online form here.
Insurance Plans and Co-Pay
Murphy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery accepts most major dental and medical insurance plans. To find out if we accept your plan, please check with our front office by calling (970) 420-6848. The co-payment associated with some insurance plans is not billable to your insurance company, and is thus due at the time of your office visit. Murphy OMS accepts major credit cards, cash, and personal checks.
Murphy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is in network with most major dental plans.
- Atena PPO/UMS (United Medical Alliance)
- Atena Vital Savings Discount Plan
- Dental Blue PPO
(100, 200, 300, not federal, PPO or PPO plus)
- Cigna Radius (not Core or Perocore)
- Delta Dental (Premier, PPO, CHP Plus)
- Dente Max Standard Ins.
- Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- Humana / Humana One (Preferred, Federal)
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado
- The Principal (Ameritas and Reliance)
- Total Dental Alliance (TDA) / Banner Health System
- United Concordia
- United Health Care
We give a 10% discount to all patients without dental insurance.
We accept CHP+, and for patients 18 years of age and younger we accept Medicaid.
Aric A. Murphy DDS, MD